Office 2010 KnowledgeCenter
This course is not currently offered by Global Knowledge. Information here is provided for reference only.
In today's fast-paced corporate environment, it is not enough to provide a breadth of learning resources to your employees. Time is too valuable and resources are stretched too thin. It is imperative that your team gets the information it requires in a way that matches the urgency of the need.
The Office 2010 KnowledgeCenter enables hands-on learning, providing more than courses and books-it introduces an array of resources designed and chosen to challenge and motivate every learner on your team.
This one-stop portal allows students to gain knowledge through articles, courses, and online books. Further, each KnowledgeCenter includes hands-on practice labs allowing your team members to learn and use Office 2010 skills in a real-time environment.
What is a KnowledgeCenter?
A KnowledgeCenter is a single, focused interface where your employees can receive instant and ongoing skill development and performance support. The KnowledgeCenter offers a breadth of targeted learning resources, including formal learning paths, informal on-the-job learning, and a range of other resources. These tools and resources are carefully selected by subject matter experts and presented in a user-friendly environment that allows students instant access to trusted content.
Who Needs to Attend
- Employees new to Office 2010 (including those beginning Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Windows 7)
- Employees already working with Office 2010 (includes advanced Word, Excel, and Outlook users)
- Individuals who want Office 2010 certifications
There are no prerequisites for this course.
There are no follow-ons for this course.
1. New Features for Users Migrating from Office 2003
8. Windows 7
9. Internet Explorer 8
10. Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification Tracks
This Course Includes:
- Learning Roadmaps with Relevant Self-Paced e-Learning Courseware
- Three Practice Labs
- 10 Learning Sparks
- 20 Targeted Online Books, including the "Microsoft For Dummies" Office 2010 Series
Learning Roadmaps are targeted at three skill levels and designed for quick access to the learning resources most relevant to you. Maps include a variety of learning resources including courses, SkillSims, and books.
Links to information resources on the Microsoft web site.
Connect with Experts
Access to experts on Office 2010 through chat or e-mail.
Learning Sparks are innovative, instructional products that engage you in dynamic, highly interactive scenarios. Using learning techniques such as first-person video narration, drag-and-drop network simulations, and multiple choice questions with feedback, Sparks are concise new learning modes that provide opportunities to practice and reinforce key targeted IT skills.
- View selected or all Books24x7® titles that pertain to Office 2010
- Search access to other relevant titles within the Books24x7 library