Microsoft Office 2010: SharePoint
This course is not currently offered by Global Knowledge. Information here is provided for reference only.
SharePoint 2010 makes it easier for people to collaborate. SharePoint's intuitive design allows you to share, check in/check out, and manage your files in structural components known as lists and document libraries. You can also use SharePoint's dynamic search feature to locate files.
In this course, you will explore the SharePoint interface, learn how to navigate and search on a SharePoint site, and learn to work with lists and document libraries. You will also look into advanced topics, such as security and business intelligence.
What You'll Learn
- SharePoint 2010 basics
- Advanced functions in SharePoint 2010
Who Needs to Attend
Individuals who have basic computer literacy and are involved in managing projects
There are no prerequisites for this course.
There are no follow-ons for this course.
1. Microsoft SharePoint 2010: New Features for End Users
2. Microsoft SharePoint 2010 for End Users
- Getting Started with SharePoint 2010
- Using SharePoint 2010 with Office 2010
3. Microsoft SharePoint 2010: New Features for Power Users
4. Microsoft SharePoint 2010 for Power Users
- Managing SharePoint 2010 Sites, Lists, and Libraries
- Managing SharePoint 2010 Pages and Components
- SharePoint 2010 Security and Business Intelligence