Microsoft Office 2010 New Features and Migrating from 2003
This course is not currently offered by Global Knowledge. Information here is provided for reference only.
This course explores key new features and enhancements in the Office 2010 suite of products. It also introduces product-specific new features and enhancements in the 2010 releases of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access. New and enhanced features include Office Backstage, Live Preview Paste, Sparklines, Slicers, graphic and video-creation and editing tools, PowerPoint Broadcast Service, screenshot capture and clipping tools, Web Apps, and Office Mobile.
With the release of Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft has focused its suite of products to meet the ever-changing needs of its end users - both corporate and individual. Using Office 2010, you can share information seamlessly with an individual in the office next door or around the world, and you can access information anywhere, anytime using mobile devices. Office 2010 includes new tools to enable you to create visually stunning presentations and documents, and it provides increased flexibility for analyzing and storing data, managing e-mail messages and contacts, and customizing the interface the way you want it.
What You'll Learn
- New features for Office 2010
- Office 2003 vs. Office 2010
Who Needs to Attend
Individuals and business users with basic computer literacy
There are no prerequisites for this course.
There are no follow-ons for this course.
1. Microsoft Office 2010: New Features
- New Core Features
- New Messaging and Collaboration Features
- Web Apps
- New Publisher and Mobile Features
2. New Features for Users Migrating from Office 2003
- Word 2010, Excel 2010, and the New Office 2010 Interface
- Outlook 2010 and Collaboration in Office 2010
- New Features for PowerPoint, Publisher, and Access in Office 2010