Microsoft Office 2010: PowerPoint
This course is not currently offered by Global Knowledge. Information here is provided for reference only.
This course provides an introduction to the beginning and advanced components of PowerPoint 2010, a presentation program that allows you to create professional-looking slideshow presentations. You will cover opening and saving a presentation, working with slides, formatting text and text boxes, and using templates and themes to create professional looking presentation, and much more!
What You'll Learn
- PowerPoint basics
- Advanced functions in PowerPoint 2010
Who Needs to Attend
Individuals and business users with basic computer literacy
There are no prerequisites for this course.
There are no follow-ons for this course.
1. Microsoft Office 2010: Beginning PowerPoint
- Getting Started with PowerPoint 2010
- Visually Enhancing PowerPoint 2010 Presentations
- Adding Images to Presentations in PowerPoint 2010
- Using Multimedia and Animations in PowerPoint 2010
2. Microsoft Office 2010: Advanced PowerPoint
- Using Advanced Slide Show Tools in PowerPoint 2010
- Collaborating and Sharing Presentations in PowerPoint 2010