Microsoft Office 2010: Outlook
This course is not currently offered by Global Knowledge. Information here is provided for reference only.
Outlook 2010 is the latest release of Microsoft's primary messaging client. Outlook provides all of the tools necessary to manage e-mail, scheduling, tasks, and communication. The Outlook 2010 interface has been updated and now uses the Ribbon instead of menus, which makes it easier to locate the commands you need.
In this course, you will learn about basic and advanced features and functionality of Outlook 2010, and you'll get an introduction to the redesigned interface, creating e-mail messages, and viewing and replying to incoming e-mails.
What You'll Learn
- Outlook 2010 basics
- Advanced functions in Outlook for Office 2010
Who Needs to Attend
Individuals and business users with basic computer literacy
There are no prerequisites for this course.
There are no follow-ons for this course.
1. Microsoft Office 2010: Beginning Outlook
- Getting Started with Outlook 2010
- Managing Conversations and Organizing E-mail in Outlook 2010
- Managing Attachments, Graphics, Signatures, and AutoReplies in Outlook 2010
- Using the Calendar for Appointments, Events, and Meetings in Outlook 2010
- Managing Meetings and Customizing the Calendar in Outlook 2010
- Outlook 2010 Social Connector and Messaging
- Working with Contacts in Outlook 2010
- Using the Tasks, Notes, and Journal Features in Outlook 2010
2. Microsoft Office 2010: Advanced Outlook
- Formatting E-mail and Configuring Message Options in Outlook 2010
- Customizing Outlook 2010 and Managing Accounts
- Managing E-mail with Rules, Automatic Replies, and Alerts in Outlook 2010
- Working with File Transfer and Folders, Searching, and RSS Feeds Outlook 2010
- Data Files, Archiving, and Send/Receive Groups in Outlook 2010
- Implementing Security with Outlook 2010
- Accessing Exchange Remotely and Using Forms in Outlook 2010