Microsoft Office 2010: Project
This course is not currently offered by Global Knowledge. Information here is provided for reference only.
The role of project manager is an important position in virtually any organization. The move from traditional project management to using project management software can help any project manager become more efficient and successful.
This course provides an overview of project management fundamentals, including how Microsoft Project 2010 project management software benefits both the manager and the project itself. You will also look at advanced functionality of Project 2010, including reporting, resource management, and scheduling.
What You'll Learn
- Project 2010 basics
- Advanced functions in Project 2010
Who Needs to Attend
Individuals involved in managing projects who have basic computer literacy
There are no prerequisites for this course.
There are no follow-ons for this course.
1. Microsoft Office 2010: Beginning Project
- Introduction to Project Management using Project 2010
- Introduction to Project 2010
- Initializing a Project with Project 2010
- Defining Project Properties in Project 2010
- Building a Schedule with Project 2010
- Creating Resources in Project 2010
- Managing Resource Assignments with Project 2010
- Monitoring Schedule Performance with Project 2010
- Communicating Project Information with Project 2010
2. Microsoft Office 2010: Advanced Project
- Advanced Customizing with Project 2010
- Advanced Tools for Managing Multiple Projects with Project 2010
- Advanced Resource Management with Project 2010
- Advanced Scheduling Management with Project 2010
- Advanced Reporting and Management Tools in Project 2010