IPCAS - Cisco IPCC Enterprise Advanced Scripting
Call center customers use Cisco IP Contact Center Enterprise/Intelligent Contact Management (IPCC/ICM) to efficiently route call center contacts to the agent with the most appropriate skill set to assist the customer. Cisco ICM scripting provides the tools needed to translate an organization's business rules for customer contacts into call-routing logic.
In IPCAS - Cisco IPCC Enterprise Advanced Scripting, you will learn to convert business requirements into a call-flow design and then into scripts that provide the routing information to routing clients. The process includes configuring, scripting, and testing complex call flows. Additional topics include database lookup features, custom formulas, and custom functions.
If you need training on Unified Contact Center Express scripting and/or reporting, please see UCCXD - Cisco Contact Center Express and Unified IP IVR Deployment .
What You'll Learn
- Develop a technique for determining the business rules that dictate the delivery of calls within a call center
- Convert business rules into a call-flow design based on the requirements
- Develop scripts providing Interactive Voice Response (IVR) treatment, collecting digits, performing database lookups, and facilitating screen pops at the desktop
- Test the scripting logic to verify that it meets the business requirements
- Identify script failure and learn troubleshooting
Who Needs to Attend
Individuals who deploy or support Cisco IPCC Enterprise/ICM and individuals who are responsible for implementing end-to-end call flow design for contact centers
- Understanding of call center operations
- Experience with Cisco IPCC Enterprise application configuration, administration, and scripting
There are no follow-ons for this course.