IPCAR - Cisco Customizing ICM/IPCC Reports Workshop
This workshop is designed to provide you with a thorough understanding of the ICM reporting environment and the technical aspects of implementing custom reports in WebView. Although the workshop focuses on the IPCC implementation, those familiar with traditional ICM installations can also benefit from the topics covered. In order to lay the groundwork necessary for the advanced reporting concepts, the course provides a detailed examination of how the components of the ICM work together to generate the reporting data.
You will participate in hands-on exercises to build knowledge ranging from a basic understanding of the reporting tools to custom report design, construction, and implementation. After completing this course, you will have a solid foundation in the ICM reporting environment. You'll be able to identify when customization is required, and you'll have the skills necessary to build or modify WebView reporting templates from standard ICM summary tables.
If you need training on Unified Contact Center Express scripting and/or reporting, please see UCCXD - Cisco Contact Center Express/Unified IP IVR Deployment.
What You'll Learn
- The ICM environment
- Typical call flows
- Relate call flows to data generation
- Primary database tables
- Primary formulas for ICM call statistics
- Use InfoMaker to format and create templates
- Add new templates to WebView
- Navigate and query the ICM database schema
- Assess the need for customization
- Reporting best practices
Who Needs to Attend
- Database programmers who will be responsible for the planning, estimating, and implementation of call center reports
- Call center professionals with a technical background who will be responsible for analysis of call center reports
- Individuals who are responsible for the creation of customer-specific ICM and/or IPCC reports
- ICMPT, IPCCF, IPCCT-IPCC enterprise training
- Call center experience
- SQL programming experience
- Custom extracts
There are no follow-ons for this course.