Pass the PMP® or Your Money Back--We Guarantee It!
Our PMP Exam Prep Boot Camp and our Guided PMP Exam Prep course are the best PMP or CAPM certification exam preparation courses in the industry. Our unique study methodology ensures your success. Hundreds of students have completed these courses, and with a pass rate of over 98%, it is easy to see why we guarantee your success or your money back.
PMP Exam Prep Guarantee: Terms & Conditions
- The student must attend all four days of an open enrollment or private session delivery of the Global Knowledge PMP Exam Prep Boot Camp or all sessions of the Guided PMP Exam Prep course. This requirement applies to the first instance of taking the course as well as any subsequent retakes of the course.
- The student must take either the PMP or CAPM Exam within one month of completing the course.
- Students who do not pass the PMP or CAPM Exam after taking the course for the first time may request to retake the course by contacting Customer Service. To qualify for a retake, students must fax their PMP or CAPM Exam score sheet to Global Knowledge.
- Qualifying students may enroll for free in any public PMP Exam Prep Boot Camp or Guided PMP Exam Prep course offered during the six months following the date of the exam for which a score sheet was submitted.
- Students retaking the course are required to use the materials and books distributed to them in their original course session. Failure to provide these materials will result in the student being charged for replacement materials.
- Students must retake either the PMP or CAPM Exam within one month of completing the retake of the course.
- A student who does not pass the PMP or CAPM Exam after a first retake of the course may request to retake the course again, following the steps outlined in #3 through #6.
- A student who fails to pass the PMP or CAPM Exam on the third attempt may request a refund of the course fee. To request a course refund after failing the PMP or CAPM Exam for the third time, the student must fax the failed exam with a letter requesting a refund within six months after the third failed exam.
Please visit our Policies page for full details.